Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One day away from SPARK!


Hola!! Today is the last day to get pre-sale tickets for Spark!! This event is going down tomorrow, from 8pm to 12am, at Zeba Bar in DC. In case you missed the last post about it, Spark is a creative fundraiser for FIGMENT DC that will include a silent auction, raffles, sock puppet speed dating...lol, DJs and more!! In case you also missed all the greatness that FIGMENT DC is, it's a community-based, participatory art event that takes place annually in numerous cities. DC had it's first FIGMENT event last year, and they're bringing it back full force in 2013! I have an entire section on this here blog dedicated to FIGMENT. Click here to check it out.

Some of my personal artwork will be up for the silent auction at Spark, and I also donated pieces of my FIGMENT DC 2012 project, Envisage, for the raffle.

Envisage...


Bite size pieces...






To get a glimpse of some of the silent auction and raffle items, click here. For more information on the Spark event overall, visit the Facebook page. I'll be kinda late (have a class)...but I'll be there. Hopefully, I'll see you!! Get your tickets here!

Stay inspired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment