Wednesday, September 12, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!.....

MEGAN W.!!!!! Ladies and gentlemen, in case you missed it. She won these fabulous earrings!!


Congratulations!! Email me at stayinspired00@gmail.com so I can get the necessary info to send you your priiiiiize! Thanks to everyone for entering. A little about how the winner was selected...

I used the "true" random number generator on random.org to...randomly...select a number between one and seven (the number of people that entered) and there you have it...


...making the 5th response the winner of the contest. That's optimal fairness if you ask me lol. Again, thanks to everyone that entered!!! There will be more contests in the future...and I also plan on doing some artwork giveaways soon through my Facebook page, Shannon Scates Art, which you can only enter in & win if you're a liiikkeeeeeerrrr lol...so go ahead and do that...if you want to of course.

Stay Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment