Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Creativity365 Day 34

Today's Instructions: Pick a piece of music you love (or hate) and use it as the inspiration for today's piece.

Being the music lover that I am, I picked a piece I love and of course it's by Marvin Gaye...my favorite artist. His birthday was two days ago and I celebrated by playing every song of his I could lol...I do that a lot anyway. I'm listening to him riiiight now. The song of his that I chose was "Save the Children" from his album What's Going On?. I love that song and everything it's about.

In addition, I was inspired by events/discussions concerning Trayvon Martin which explains the guy in the hoodie. Hopefully by now everyone knows who that is and what happened to him...senselessly. I thought about him when I listened to this song.


And here's the song by Marvin Gaye that's featured in the artwork for your listening pleasure...

2 comments:

  1. thank you for this article
    love Marvin a lot and this album is one of my my favs

    ReplyDelete