Monday, April 16, 2012

Creativity365 Day 39

Today's Instructions: Create something on a t-shirt and wear it for the rest of the day.

This is what I made...


And I didn't wear it today lol...had to go to work. I forgot to take a picture of the shirt before I altered it, but you can use your imagination. It was originally a solid, dark grey. The words say "ARTISTs RULE".

I used these letter stickers for the words on the shirt...


Some of the stickers didn't want to peel all the way off the shirt, but I'm sure that'll go away once I wash it.

And I used this spray bottle to bleach it...


You can do a lot with bleach and a t-shirt, especially since they make bleach pens now. Stencils and bleach can be used together to make cool designs as well. 

That's all folks.

Stay Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment