Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Artomatic Info!!

So Artomatic 2012 has officially begun...well, it began May 18th...and I am SUPER excited about it. I finally know my exact location information lol...I'm on the 8th floor and my space number is 08-347. You don't have to remember this. They have some nice programs they give to visitors and my name and space number is in there...no worries lol. People keep asking me when I'm going to be there, and I decided on Friday, June 1st, 7-9pm. They have an official "Meet the Artist" event that occurs all throughout the building from 7-9pm on June 2nd buuuuut, I have somewhere else to be.

I also wanted to hip you all to some of the cool, FREE, workshops and things they have going on. There are also tons of live performances, DJ sets, cool lounge areas, films, a couple pop up bars lol, and then some. Visit their Events Calendar for more info on all that's going on.

Artomatic's hours of operation are:
Wednesdays and Thursdays: noon – 10 pm
Fridays and Saturdays: noon – 1 am
Sundays: noon – 5 pm
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays

 If you're in the DC area, you MUST check it out! The magic only happens until June 23rd. Visit their website, artomatic.org, for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment