Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hulu's Original Series "A Day In The Life"

In case you missed the boat like me, Hulu has an orginal series called "A Day In the Life", which allows viewers to get a glimpse into the live's of inspiring individuals from various walks of life. In case you missed the boat before that boat, Hulu.com is a website that allows you to catch up on all your favorite TV shows or movies online for free. The show is currently in its second season. I found out about it a couple of months ago while watching other shows that I love on Hulu. The show was created by Morgan Spurlock who also directed the documentary "Supersize Me", which focuses on the effects of eating strictly Mickey D's on the body. In the half hour documentary series, "A Day In the Life", Spurlock follows a day in the life of major pop culture figures from musicians to comedians to dancers. I'm very into behind the scenes kind of shows and documentaries, so this was right up my alley. I loved the episode with ?uestlove. My man Lenny Williams was in there too...sangin'!...and still sounds great. Check it out below...



No comments:

Post a Comment