Friday, June 15, 2012

Blog Updates

I feel like all these new additions to the blog warrant a post. I've added some new pages and updated some of the others...

I've finally gotten around to updating the Creativity365 tab. It was stuck on Day 30 for a while lol. I also added a brief description of what that day's project entails.


I added a "Kids & Crafts" page. This is where I'll put all the cool, fun crafts I do with the kiddies. If you have kids or tend to hang out with them from time to time, check out this page for some crafty ideas.


I added a page for interviews. It's all in alphabetical order and nice and neat and stuff :). So if you're bored at work, go get inspired by a photographer, artist, teacher, or a fashion designer or something.


I added a link to my art where you can view it all on my facebook page. I'm currently working on my personal website :)...and hopefully all of that will be done by the end of next month.


Last but not least, I added a page for Figment. This is a community-based art event taking place in DC that I'm participating in and that you'll soon hear me mention all the time. Check out the page for more details.

The tabs with the circle thing was so pointless...but I wanted to do it lol. That's all for now. Geez. Organization takes EFFORT lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment