Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Interesting & Inspiring Fashion

So I love weird...I love incongruity...I love outside of the boxness lol...I love fashion as art and one of my favorite blogs for creatives, Lost At E Minor, gives me ALL of that. In fact, I love them so much, I have a URL feed at the bottom of this very blog that keeps me...and you if you're interested...up to date on the latest posts to their site. Check them out sometime. To the reason I brought that blog up, I was stalking it reading it one day and decided to click on their fashion tab...I normally just look at the art...and there was a lot of really cool stuff in there. Here are some of my favorites...

Click on the title beneath the images to read more about the pieces!!


I think these are so cool...to look at lol. I couldn't see me actually wearing them. Not quite my style, but I love the design and concept. 



Crazy...I would really like to see these on somebody's foot. Obviously they'd HAVE to be a trained Ballerina lol. Louboutin made these shoes for a charity to benefit the English National Ballet's The Summer Party auction. Makes my foot hurt just looking at them.  



I love this picture. That is some insane talent...and here I was impressed by balloon swords and puppies lol. Brides have actually ordered these dresses for their weddings and they start at $2000. Pshhhhh. All I want to know is did they pop?lol Can you even sit down? Talk about your risk takers.

I don't even know what to say about this ring. It's just so me. *likes* Five and Two have a lot of other cool and colorful accessories on their website.


The shirt says "I AM AN ARTIST - THIS DOES NOT MEAN I WILL WORK FOR FREE - I HAVE BILLS JUST LIKE YOU - THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING"...and I say "Amen!" lol.



I love the design and simplicity of these pieces. Just my style...once again. I have a weakness for wooden jewelry.



I thought these were cool simply because they're made from recycled skate decks. I'm definitely into recycled/upcycled/reconstructed/deconstructed things and this is a creative way to reuse some materials that probably would've been wasted otherwise.




I thought this was cool/creepy lol. The second picture came from a different post and I'm not sure if it's the same designer, but it's still poor Barbie. Yea, those are butts lol. I'm not sure what type of jewelry that is...I'm guessing it's a brooch.



I looooooove the concept of this bag. It really looks like an illustration. I thought it was at first...but it's really there lol.



Round of applause to their imaginations. These actually look really good. They have wooden bow ties too. 



I love these bow ties. I'd wear that one made from guitar picks and the one he made from legos lol. I could look at stuff like this all day.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah this is cool! Especially those first pair of shoes. Those look like the shoes Beyonce wore for the "Run the World" video.

    ReplyDelete