Wednesday, June 20, 2012

R.I.P. Creativity365

I decided to bid adieu to my Creativity365 ventures. In case you may have missed the intro long time ago, all of the projects I labeled "Creativity365" come from the book, 365: A Daily Creative Journal: Make Something Everyday and Change Your Life! by Noah Scalin. When I began this journey, I was sort of in a creative rut. I had all of this creative energy inside, but I didn't know what to do with it at the time. I painted of course, but I still needed more. I was a craftswoman before I was a painter lol. Anywho, this book definitely revealed to me how much I love making things and gave me tons of unique ideas on how to do so. It has served its purpose. I'm out of the rut and now I'm going to start doing my own thing. I'm still going to be posting DIY projects (there's a tab for that lol). If you need to get your creative juices flowing, or maybe you and your family enjoy making things, I definitely recommend this book. It's full of cool and unique challenges that really get you thinking outside the box. I'm sure I'll still reference it from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment