Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Creativity365 Day 45

Today's Instructions: Make something new out of an old t-shirt. It doesn't have to be wearable when it's done, but if it is, document it while someone has it on! 

Back to the t-shirt. Today, I made an old t-shirt into a cute tank top. I used a "vintage" shirt I bought at Coachella and I say "vintage" because it was from 2008 lol...they were cheap though. This shirt fit really cute. I got the idea from the blog, Teresa Does It.



You can visit her blog for all the instructions, but of course I did something a little different...as always lol. I just couldn't understand where she folded the shirt in half to cut the area in the front and back, so I just drew on my shirt with a white colored pencil to mark where I wanted to cut and did it that way. That's the only thing I did different.


You can faintly see the white lines I drew on the front and back. I held the shirt up to me to see how low I wanted it to go in the front and used her measurements for the back. Give it a try.

Stay Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment