Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Creativity365 Day 8

Today's Instructions: Write a haiku about something that happens to you today or is in the news today. Bonus: Illusrtate it! 
Haiku: A short, nonrhyming, three-line, traditional Japanese poem. In English, they usually have seventeen syllables: five syllables on the first and third lines, and seven syllables on the second line.


The Haiku>>
Up the steps I ran.
But I was running too fast.
I tripped up the steps.

This has nothing to do with love (my theme) but, it makes me laugh and I love to laugh. And of course I had to illustrate it! I saw some of you all counting to see if I got the syllables right...what you don't trust me?!

The Illustration>>
Embarrassment with two Rs...I knew that lol

I wasn't really embarrassed. I do things like this too often. I tripped up the steps in my house, which I do at least a couple times a month. The only time it's not funny is when I'm just getting home from work and I have bags and stuff in my hand...I'm tired and I just spent an hour in traffic. At that point, I'm just upset with myself lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment