Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Creativity365 Day 29

Today's Instructions: Make a bookmark. Bonus: Leave it in a book at the library for someone else to find.


I think I need to start planning out when I'm going to do these projects so I can go all out. I keep disappointing myself because I have to rush and then I'm not satisfied with what I come up with. I'm capable of so much more lol. Anywho, I made this using a piece of sturdy, pink cardstock and my handy dandy Xacto. If you haven't noticed by now, I have a thing for cardstock and Xacto knives. I like cutting and carving. Arts & crafts...arts & crafts. That sounds kind of crazy lol. 

The cutout in the bookmark says "to be continued..." and that's a little book worm all the way to the right. Here's a little fact about me you don't care about lol. That's the book worm I would doodle in all my books back in elementary school. It was the logo to my boredom. I drew it the same exact way every single time. 

As far as leaving this in the library, I'll update you should I ever make it there lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment